Come on board and join the team operating Canberra’s newest mode of transport. Be part of the Canberra Light Rail Network delivering a modern transport system that will meet the needs of our rapidly growing and evolving city.
As a light rail driver, you will be at the forefront of this new transport system, providing high quality, reliable services on the 12km track from the City to Gungahlin.
If you have:
- A current driver’s license;
- The ability to produce a Road Transport Authority record
- A Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) card or are eligible to obtain one
- Experience working directly with customers or in a customer focused environment
- Experience and understanding of conflict resolution techniques
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem-solving capability
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
then this may be the role for you.
Send your resume and cover letter to the HR Team: CBRMETRO.firstname.lastname@example.org
Canberra Metro Operations is an equal opportunity employer